Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Maternity

Hello Blog Friends,

I am so excited to share with you the results of my first Maternity shoot! This family was very beautiful and fun to work with and I think we are all happy with the results. It feels really good to finally have a maternity shoot under my belt, I've wanted to do one forever! I can't wait to do more!

Thanks to the "P" family for being my guinea pigs and I look forward to my first Newborn shoot VERY soon!





Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!

Scott

7 comments:

Rita said...

What gorgeous photos Scott -- and such a beautiful family! Love the one with her little boy holding up his shirt too! :)

Linda said...

just beautiful my friend!! love how all of these turned out!

Suzanna said...

GORGEOUS, Scott! Love them!

Picture This said...

Great shots Scott, as usual. Why do you worry, you are fabulous!

Carolyn said...

Bravo!

(what an opening for a post) LOL

Love these shots, they are really good. I'm so happy for you that you have found your knack, and that you let us see what you have been doing. It's screaming talent here!

Valeri said...

Oh Scott these are beautiful!! You did a fabulous job!! Wow!!

Unknown said...

Hi Scott! This is Sarah from the Cottage, back in the day :) Great photos! I love your blog design too... just beautiful!