Sunday, July 27, 2008

In Memory


Frances Young Thompson
June 25, 1929 - July 1, 2008

Hello Friends,
It's been a while huh? Sorry. This has been a very hard and stressful 2 months for obvious reasons. I have had very little time to be on line and no time for photography either. I did manage to squeeze in a newborn session a couple of weeks ago and I hope to have those images up for you soon. I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I am still here and hope to be back in the swing of things soon.

Thanks to all of you sent lots of prayers and positive thoughts. I truly appreciate each and every one.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

DawnW said...

So sorry about your mom Scott, hugs to you. That is a gorgeous photo of your momma, a sweet memorial to her.

Glad to see you back.

Suzanna said...

Beautiful pic of your Mom, Scott! You know I've been thinking about you, take care of yourself!!

Nancy said...

Lots of hugs to you Scott, I know how difficult it is to loose a parent. You posted a very beautiful photo of your mom. Lots of hugs to you, Mark and Ethan. Remember I'm just an email away.

stefani said...

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Jayne said...

I'm sorry about your mom, I seriously know how hard it is. My mom has been gone for 10 years now and I think of her daily and there are so many times I almost pick up the phone to call her and share something with her, then remember I can't. It does get a bit better. Cherish your wonderful memories, those can never be taken from you and they are what keep me sane.
(((hugs))

Rita said...

What a lovely picture of your mom -- don't know how I missed this post!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. (((BIG hugs)))

*Suzy* said...

What a wonderful picture of your Mom, Scott. My thoughts & prayers are with you, Mark and E. I love!!! your maternity photos ... if my girls lived closer to you, you'd be booked! I think of you often and wonder how you're doing. Bless ... Suzy

Tina said...

I am so sorry, I just finally found your link again! I missed alot! I hope time is helping you heal and realize that she isn't really gone just in a different place.