Friday, August 29, 2008

My First Newborn shoot!

OK, this is way late, but better late than never!  Mr. K was born July 1, sadly the same day Mother passed. Two weeks later I got to do this shoot. K is also the product of my first Maternity shoot from below!!  Anyway, I am finally getting around to sharing the images with you. I actually combined the images with a book template and had it professionally printed. But here is a digital version of that book.  I had a great time putting it together, it felt like I was scrapping again! LOL!

Anyway, here they are!  Newborn Shoot

Enjoy!
Scott

4 comments:

Rita said...

These are so amazing -- it makes me wish I could turn back time so you could take pictures of each of my kids as newborns!!!

You have such a talent for this Scott! Great work -- and what a beautiful baby!

Suzanna said...

SHUT UP! You took those beautiful pictures, Scott?! They are SO absolutely stunning, my friend! I love them! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us!

Unknown said...

Scott those are absolutely wonderful images! Great posing and lighting!
The mother was in tears I bet!
beautiful! Love the book, very cool how you have to turn the pages.
did you say it was a digital book? is it a template you purchased?

Tina said...

Speachless!! Teary Eyed and speachless!